1,5 cup flour
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 tablespoons unsalted, melted and cooled butter
218g Callas Forest Berries à la Violette Confiture
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spray an 8-inch pie pan, with removable bottom, with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Mix the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
4. Afterwards, add the butter and stir with a fork until it’s just crumbly.
5. Spread about half of the mixture into the pie pan.
6. Afterwards, spread about 5 tablespoons of Callas Forest Berries à la Violette over the cake pan and add the remaining dough mixture on top.
7. Finish the tart pan with another 6 tablespoons of Callas Forest Berries à la Violette.
8. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the jam is bubbling and the crumb is light brown.
9. After 10 minutes, cut the cookies into 8 pieces before they become hard. Keep them in the pie plan until completely cooled.