1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Place the garlic cloves on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Then roast them in the oven for 5-8 minutes until golden brown. Set them aside afterwards..
4. Place the camembert on the baking sheet, sprinkle with rosemary stalks and the roasted garlic. Bake for 15 minutes until the center is soft.
5. Brush the slices of ciabatta with olive oil and grill briefly in a grill pan.
6. Serve the camembert in a nice bowl and serve together with the Callas Red Onion Confit, the slices of ciabatta and red grapes.