1. Crumble the biscuits and divide them over the bottom of the glass.
2. Whip the cream in another bowl. Add the cream cheese, the granulated and the vanilla sugar. Stir everything well together.
3. Fill the glasses with this mixture. You can use a spoon or a spray bag for this.
4. Then finish the cheesecake with a topping of Callas Confiture ‘Pineapple, Dates & Vanilla.
5. Wait a while…place the glasses in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
When life gives you pineapples, make jam & add cheesecake.
– Karen Depoorter
– Winston Churchill
Mix all ingredients and have your drink.
“My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.”