- Make the sauce: mix all the ingredients in a kitchen robot and spice with cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
- Make a dressing of oil, vinegar and chopped fresh mint leaves and mix in the green beans. Cut the ½ red onion into fine rings and sprinkle the beans with them. Roast the heads of lettuce and season with some olive oil, coarse salt and black pepper.
- Make the bean puree: put the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, zest and rosemary in a pan and let it heat up on a low heat. Remove the twig of rosemary. Add the white beans to the fragrant oil and mash with a masher or fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill the entrecote on a grill pan or on the BBQ. Just before serving, coat it with the BBQ sauce and slice it.
- Serve some more sauce separately, along with the mashed beans, grilled lettuce and green beans.
Share your delicious meal, made with a Callas Confiture product, with the #CallasConfitureforchefs or tag us @CallasConfiture.